What Is an Instant Hot Water Dispenser
por Dr. Jonathan Doyle - Updated March 23, 2023
Although water is necessary for life, most people don’t take up to the recommended daily intake. Generally, daily water intake for men should be 15 cups and 11 cups for women. Although hydration is essential, some people prefer brewing drinks instead of water.
Because of improved living standards, most people choose to install water purifiers in their homes. Nevertheless, if you want to brew a cup of coffee or tea, filtering the water before heating is ideal—this can be very troublesome. An instant hot water dispenser for home would help you get out of this trap.
Why It Is Necessary to Drink Hot Water
1. Increases the Temperature of Internal Organs
Hot water increases the temperature of your internal organs, thus speeding up metabolism and burning fat.
You need to drink more hot water, especially when working in an air-conditioned room. Consuming cold drinks, especially those with ice, make your internal organs feel cold. Hence, your body fat protects your internal organs from frostbite. Consequently, drinking cold water leads to gradual weight gain, challenging to lose.
2. Hot Water Improves Body’s Resistance
Hot water improves your body’s resistance by eliminating toxic substances
Drinking hot water, especially when you have a cold or fever, helps your body dissipate more heat, improving your resistance and speeding recovery. Furthermore, hot water regulates your sense of taste, increasing your appetite.
3. Drinking Ice Water After Exercise Might Hurt Your Health
It is common knowledge that cold water quenches thirst instantly by temporarily stimulating the nerves. Drinking cold water when you are sweating a lot and thirsty simultaneously is not ideal—this only increases thirst, reflex sweating, and water loss, which is harmful to your health.
Heavy sweating also causes life-threatening heat cramps due to the lack of salt in the body. Therefore, it is best to avoid drinking large amounts of cold water or beverages after exercising.
Why Did People Start Drinking Hot Water?
The moats in medieval Europe were cesspools. Falling into a moat was more than drowning; it meant choking to death. Because hygiene was not a familiar concept, people dumped feces and waste in water sources.
With the industrial revolution, the urban population increased, and maritime trade prospered. However, these activities introduced cholera and water-borne diseases to Europe. Because the polluted water source was the Ganges River in India, the cholera epidemics were the most enormous in European history, causing death on a massive scale.
There was no concept of boiling water to drink in America from inception. Because of the polluted water sources, diseases and death were prevalent. Therefore, the journey of improving water quality was essential.
Fortunately, today, there is an emergence of direct drinking water.
Are There Any Risks with Drinking Hot Water?
A pertinent question you may have is if drinking hot water long-term is bad for the body.
Ideally, the water you drink shouldn’t be too hot. Because the human body has a temperature of about 37 degrees, drinking water around this temperature is ideal because the body quickly absorbs it.
Overheated water traps the body’s heat, causing excessive sweating and adversely affecting human health. on the other hand, cold water consumes human heat. Because drinking overheated water increases the body’s heat, you must drink it in moderation. Drinking too much hot water increases the burden on the body, increasing the body’s temperature and causing more sweating.
Therefore, it is best to drink warm or slightly cool water.
What Is An Instant Hot Water Dispenser?
The instant hot water dispenser is another water purification system but with a few similarities with the tankless water purifiers. This system also carries out layer-by-layer filtration using a combination of PP cotton, activated carbon, a RO membrane, and UV light. When purification occurs, the heating element in the system heats the purified water, thus achieving both filtration and instant heating in seconds.
The hot water dispenser is designed for use in different parts of the house, including the living room, bedroom, or kitchen. It also allows users to set the desired temperature and temperature for every cup of water it dispenses. With this filtration unit, you get the benefits of both the hot water dispenser and a water filter.
Providing Clean Water
Boiling is less effective than we think when it comes to eliminating bacteria and microorganisms. The tap water that ends up in our homes is transported through pipelines, which are often breeding grounds for bacteria, rust, sand, volatile substances, and heavy metals. This puts the water at risk of contamination with these foreign materials. Even when you boil the water, it doesn’t remove these harmful impurities.
Another disadvantage of boiling is that it leads to the concentration of some of these toxic substances. In addition, water hardness also persists even after filtration, leading to the accumulation of scale and a drop in oxygen content. This, in turn, adversely affects internal metabolism.
These are some of the reasons you cannot rely on boiling to provide you with clean water. However, having an instant hot water dispenser in your space gives you a reliable, clean water source you can always count on.
Saving Kitchen Space
Housing prices are not the friendliest in urban areas. This explains why the kitchen and bathroom spaces in most urban houses are small, and every square foot counts. The Waterdrop instant hot water dispenser adopts a tankless design. As a result, it is compact and helps to save valuable space on installation.
Easy Access to Hot Water
Instant hot water dispensers are the perfect answer for users who want instant hot technology for quick heating and excellent purification in one box. In addition, most hot water dispenser for home offers temperature adjustment capabilities to meet a wide range of hot water needs, including coffee, tea, or chocolate.
You also get many temperature gears to choose from. For instance, you get four in some models and six to eight in others. You can also adjust the temperature to meet your specific requirements in each case.
Introducing Waterdrop Instant Hot Water Dispensers
Waterdrop is adding a new member to its line of countertop RO water filters, and it is the Instant Hot RO Water Dispenser called the Waterdrop K19-H. Alongside Waterdrop K6, the Waterdrop instant hot water dispensers are now part of the countertop and undersink categories.
The Brand New Countertop Hot Water Dispenser—Waterdrop K19-H
The Waterdrop K19-H is an upgrade to the Waterdrop K19-S, offering an instant heating function and other valuable upgrades such as:
- Multiple Temperature Options
- The heating feature of the K19-H allows you to set a specific temperature for the filtered water. Therefore, you can get hot filtered water for different needs like coffee, tea, or making your baby food. The four temperature modes include room temperature, 45℃/113℉, 85℃/185℉, and 95℃/203℉. The V-heating technology also ensures the heating is instant—you do not have to wait to get your hot water.
- Customizable Water Capacity
- Unlike the K19-S, with just four water capacity options, the K19-H offers five different water capacity options, including 5oz, 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, and 250z. Now you can access more drinking water without worrying about spilling.
- Outstanding Filtration Performance
- Combining UV light, activated carbon, PP cotton, and reverse osmosis membrane ensures this water purification system delivers improved and efficient filtration. As a result, you can rest assured of a performance that will impress you.
- Water Saving and Cost Saving
- The 3:1 drain ratio of the K19 countertop water filter system minimizes water consumption significantly. With this drain water recycling technology, you can get up to 12 months of filter life from your system.
- 170 OZ high-capacity Tank
- This countertop RO water filter system has an inbuilt tank that ensures seamless water filling. Despite its compact design, the 170 oz tank has sufficient capacity to meet the water needs of a medium-sized family throughout the entire day.
- Compact, Space-Saving Design
- Installing this countertop RO water filter system requires no plumbing experience. It is ready for use once you power it on. It also fits perfectly into all parts of your home, including the living room, kitchen, or the RV.
Waterdrop K6 Instant Hot RO System
As the Waterdrop first-to-market instant hot reverse osmosis water filter, K6 received wide attention once came into the market.
- Advanced Multistage Filtration
- The 5-in-1 efficient filter unit powering the K6 comprises a carbon block, a carbon fiber, an RO membrane, and two layers of PP cotton. This combination creates a layer-by-layer filtration that effectively reduces most contaminants in tap water, such as PFAS, fluoride, salts, heavy metals, nitrate, chloride, chromium, TDS, and others. As a result, every drop of hot water from the system is purified and healthy.
- User-friendly Smart Display Faucet
- The built-in smart digital display faucet provides real-time information like the TDS level and filter condition. It also allows you to adjust the temperature to your preference as part of an overall excellent user experience.
- Filtered Hot Water on Demand
- With the Waterdrop K6 RO instant hot water filter system, you can do a step-less temperature change between 104℉ and 203℉. So, whether you are cooking your favorite soup, making instant coffee, or preparing your oatmeal, you can count on this filter system to deliver.
- Best-in-Class Safety Measures
- The Waterdrop K6 is designed to monitor the water purification process internally. There is also an inbuilt Child Lock and Water Dispensing Temperature indication features for additional protection and scaling prevention. In addition, the flowmeter, NTC, and an overheating protection system prevent possible dry burn during use.
Water is a source of life that is not replaceable by any other beverage. People are paying more attention to their health, especially with continued improvements in living standards. You can prevent chronic diseases like kidney stones and gout by having clean water at your disposal and cultivating healthy drinking habits. Therefore, installing a water purifier in your home can help you start a healthy life.