- [First-to-market RO system with heating function] Waterdrop K6 water filter system integrates water purification and heating, meets various temperature demands and breaks through a conventional under sink RO water purification mode; it has a high capacity of 600 GPD and a high hot water flow rate of 0.4 gal/min, meeting your demands for water purification and hot water.
- [Hot water on demand] Waterdrop K6 RO instant hot water filter system allows step-less temperature adjustment in the range of 104℉-203℉, which is an ideal choice for cooking soup, making instant coffee, tea and oatmeal or other household tasks.
- [5-stage deep filtration] The 5-in-1 filter is built with an RO membrane, a carbon block, PP cotton and other filtration substances and can effectively filter out TDS, chromium, pfas, fluoride, arsenic, salt, heavy metals, nitrate, particles, chloride, and other harmful substances through fine filtration layer by layer to achieve deep purification, ensuring every drop is purified water. See WD-K6 RO system test results for more
- [High-end smart display faucet] By means of a touch digital display faucet, the TDS level and the filter condition are available at a glance. The product allows temperature adjustment, bringing a smart and convenient life experience.
- [Outstanding safety performance] K6 RO instant hot water dispenser system can automatically monitor the water purification process and has functions of Child lock and water dispensing temperature indication to avoid scalding risks and ensure safety during use. It is built with a flowmeter, NTC and a heating overtime protection function to prevent dry burning of water.
Reverse Osmosis Instant Hot Water Dispenser System - Waterdrop K6
Regular price $799.00
Sale price $799.00 Regular price
$150 OFF CODE:
WD-K6-W(Also named as WD-KJ-600)
18 x 17 x 7 inches
Maximum daily capacity
Feed water pressure
Feed water temperature
Hot water temperature
Smart LED faucet
Feed Water Requirement
Municipal tap water
In the box
System*1, Feed water adapter 3/8”-1/2”*1 and Inlet water tubing*60”, Pure water tubing*60”, Hot water tubing*60”, Smart faucet*1, Drain water tubing*60”, Lock clip*6, Drain saddle*1, Teflon tape*1
Can the system be connected with an MNR remineralization filter for use?
Yes, it can be connected with an MNR remineralization filter for use, but the MNR filter can only be connected to a cold water pipe.
Can the system be connected with a UV water sterilizer?
Yes, it can be connected with a UV water sterilizer, but the UV water sterilizer can only be connected to a cold water pipe. And it requires an extra power plug (UV requires extra power).
Can the K6 system be connected to a refrigerator or an ice maker?
No, it cannot be connected to a refrigerator or an ice maker.
Does Waterdrop K6 instant hot Reverse osmosis system waste a lot of water?
No. The pure to drain ratio of this system is 2:1. For every two cups of pure water you get, only 1 cup of wastewater is produced.
How often should I change reverse osmosis instant hot water filters?
The lifespan of the composite filter is 12 months or 1,600 gallons. The color change on the system and faucet can indicate the lifespan status of the filter.
Is it convenient to replace the filter of Waterdrop K6 instant hot Reverse osmosis system?
Yes. The system adapts the twist-and-pull filter design. The filter can be replaced directly without shutting off the water source or power supply.
Can this system use my own faucet?
No,you cannot use your own faucet, the machine must be controlled with its own unique faucet.
What size hole would I need to drill to install the faucet in my sink?
It's recommended to drill a hole of 1". If there's a reserved hole for the soap dispenser on your countertop, you could use that to install the RO faucet directly. In addition, we have included a sticker in the package, which could be used as a reference while drilling the hole.Remember to wear safety glasses to protect your eyes while drilling the faucet hole.
Is Waterdrop K6 instant hot Reverse osmosis system noisy?
No. The system works very quietly, and you will hardly hear any noise.
Can I immediately get hot water after setting the temperature?
After you set the desired temperature and the light indicating a heating status goes out, you can take the hot water for drinking, and the faucet will display the temperature of dispensed water. It only takes about 15 min to heat water from room temperature to 203℉, and please wait patiently.
Please set desired temperature in advance. When the dispenser starts heating, you can get hot water directly without waiting. There can be external factors that will ultimately affect the temperature of water, including weather, temperature of cup.
How do I start the heating function to get hot water after installing the system?
To guarantee the safety, please manually turn on a heating switch on the system after flushing when the system is used for the first time, then, adjust the temperature by pressing a “△” key and a “▽”key on the faucet or system, and you can get hot water after the light indicating the heating status goes out.
Can I turn off the heating module when heating is not required?
Yes. All that is required is to turn off the heating switch on the system, and turn on it again when the heating function is required.
How many modes of heating temperatures can I set?
The heating temperature can be set as you wish in the range of 104-203 ℉. Press the “△” key to adjust the temperature at an interval of 1 ℉, and hold the “△” key to rapidly adjust the temperature.
Is Waterdrop K6 instant hot Reverse osmosis system safe?
Yes. The K6 product adopts comprehensive safe design and comes with child lock and water dispensing temperature indication. The system is also built with a flowmeter, NTC and a heating overtime protection function to prevent dry burning of water.
Hot steam of the tank is drained from the drain pipe, and the system is designed with anti-scalding cotton to avoid scalding.
5-stage Filtration, Crisper Taste
The K6 RO system adopts a 5-in-1 integrated filter, which can effectively reduce multiple harmful substances.
No Limescale, Long-effect Operation
The system cannot form limescale inside, which reduces users’ trouble of liner cleaning.
Instant Hot Water at Any Temperature
One RO system can meet your demands for hot water at different temperatures without other heating water dispensers.
1. After the system is installed for the first time and is flushed, please manually turn on the heating module for temperature setting. In a flushing status, the heating indicator is not available.
2. The system can be connected with an MNR remineralization filter for use, but the MNR filter can only be connected to a cold water pipe.
3. The system cannot be connected to a refrigerator or an ice maker.
High-end Smart Touch Display Faucet
The smart faucet allows you to get the water temperature and TDS level at a glance，bringing smart and convenient life experience.
G3P800 RO Filtration System
K6 Instant Hot RO System
D6 RO Filtration System
G2P600 RO Filtration System
K19 Countertop RO System
|Flow Rate||600 GPD||800 GPD||600 GPD||600 GPD||600 GPD||75 GPD|
|Pure to Drain Rate
Drain ratio stands for the ratio of wastewater and purified water dispensed by a RO system. For example, the 3:1 drain ratio means it uses up a gallon of wastewater for every 3 gallons of pure water you get.
|Faucet||Smart faucet||Smart faucet||Smart faucet||Smart faucet||Ordinary faucet||/|
|Display||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS & Temperature adjustment||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan||Filter lifespan & TDS|
|Filter Lifespan||CF-6 Mths
|12 Mths||12 Mths||CF-12 Mths
WD-KJF Filter for Waterdrop K6 Reverse Osmosis Instant Hot Water Dispenser System
- Adaptive to Waterdrop K6-W&KJ-600 Instant Hot RO System provides up to 12 months or 1,600 gallons of healthy water for you and your family.
Total price: 119.00
Total price: 119.00
Remineralization Filter for All Series Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Systems-Waterdrop MNR35
- An excellent add-on Remineralization filter adopts 18 natural materials to restore minerals.
- Saves 8300 single-used bottles and $12600 spent on bottled mineral water.
- Compatible with RO water system, undersink filtration systems and refrigerator.
Total price: 29.99
Total price: 29.99