- [Compact design&convenient to use] The countertop RO water filter system requires no plumbing or installation and can be directly used after being powered on. Therefore, you can put the countertop water filtration system in a living room, a bedroom, an RV or other places wherever you want to go.
- [Super filtration] Through PP cotton, activated carbon, reverse osmosis and UV light, the countertop water filter system can achieve excellent filtration, which makes it the best water purifier ever.
- [Water saving and cost saving] The countertop water filter system K19 has an impressive 3:1 drain ratio and reduces water consumption with a drain water recycling technology. The filter can last up to 12 months.
- [170 OZ high-capacity tank] By the ergonomic design, the tank of the countertop RO water filter system facilitates water filling. The tank is designed to be compact, but has a 170 OZ high capacity, which can meet the water demand of a big family for a whole day.
- [Smart design] By means of a smart display screen, you can check the filter status, the TDS value, the preset water volume and other information easily. The countertop water filter system comes with 4 modes of fixed water volumes, which can be set in advance.
Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System - Waterdrop K19
Regular price $359.00
Sale price $359.00 Regular price
$80 OFF CODE:
Pure to Drain Rate
3 : 1
Front Panel Display
Filter lifespan & TDS
Feed Water Temperature
41-100 °F/5-38 °C
Daily Production Rate
Feed Water Requirement
Municipal Tap Water
Feed Water TDS Level
TDS < 500
How often do I need to change the filter?
12 months or 1,000 gallons, based on water condition.
How to install the countertop RO water filter system
The K19-S countertop reverse osmosis water filter system is installation free and requires no drilling nor messy holes.
How to fill the RO water filter system with water?
This water filter system has a large capacity and can be easily filled with water by simple lifting, which is very convenient to operate.
Where should I put this water filter system?
This water filter system adopts a plug and play design. It can be used in any place as you wish, like a living room, a kitchen, an RV, a bedroom, etc.
Do I need to replace the UV lamp regularly?
Most reverse osmosis systems are designed to reduce most contaminants in water through micropores of RO membranes. However, bacteria which are not intercepted by the RO membranes will still breed in inside pipelines. Our UV sterilizer can perfectly solve the problem, because up to 99.9% of bacteria can be reduced through UV sterilization. Therefore, the best water filter system should integrate UV sterilization with the RO system to provide the most purified drinking water. This is why we design the K19-S countertop reverse osmosis water filter system.
Is this reverse osmosis water filter system unit suitable for well water?
We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. The reasons are as follows:
1. Large particles.
Compared to municipal tap water, the well water is rich in large particles, which will clog the filters easily, and shorten their life significantly. Please note that the filters will still need to be replaced more frequently, even if you have added a pre-filtration system.
The well water has a very complicated composition, and some of them (apart from the large particles) can cause the filter or internal valve to be clogged and prevent the RO system from normal performance.
99.9% UV Sterilization
Incomparable water purification experience
4-stage Efficient Filtration
To guard health of household drinking water
3:1 Pure to Drain
Dispensing 3 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater.
4-mode Customizable Water Capacity
Take water as you wish, no worry about spills
Highly Sensitive Touch
Convenient to operate
Intelligent Display Screen
Healthy water quality at a glance
Twist and Pull Design
Easy for filter replacement
170 OZ High-capacity Tank
Higher capacity meets household drinking demands
12-month Long Service Life
Just pay 0.2 dollars every day, and you can continuously enjoy a convenient water purification experience.
K19 Countertop RO System
N1 Countertop RO System
G3P800 Undersink RO System
G3 Undersink RO System
K6 Instant Hot RO System
D6 Undersink RO System
|Flow Rate||75 GPD||75 GPD||800 GPD||400 GPD||600 GPD||600 GPD|
|Pure to Drain Rate
Drain ratio stands for the ratio of wastewater and purified water dispensed by a RO system. For example, the 3:1 drain ratio means it uses up a gallon of wastewater for every 3 gallons of pure water you get.
|Faucet||/||/||Smart display faucet||Smart display faucet||High-end Smart Touch Display Faucet||Smart faucet|
|Display||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS||water temperature & Filter lifespan & TDS||Filter lifespan & TDS|
|Filter Lifespan||12 Mths||CF-6 Mths
|MNR-12 Mths||MNR-12 Mths|
WD-K19RF Replacement for K19 Countertop RO System
- Provides you with 12 months or 1,000 gallons of clean filtered water.
- Replace the water filter in 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools are required.
- Reduce most contaminants and improves the taste of water.
Total price: 69