- NSF 401, 53, 42, 372 certified - tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- 100% compatibility guarantee, works exactly like the original filter, without water leakage.
- Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water.
- Compatible Models: Whirlpool 8171413, 8171414, EDR8D1, NL200, EveryDrop Filter 8. Please check the full list below for more details. The manufacturer's names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Waterdrop Replacement for Whirlpool 8171413 Refrigerator Water Filter
Regular price $39.99
Sale price $39.99 Regular price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications
NSF 401, 53, 42, 372
300 gallons (1137 liters) / 6 months
0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
20-100 psi (140-689 kPa)
33-100 °F / 0.6-38 °C
The Waterdrop WD-8171413 is compatible with following model numbers:
Filter Models:8171413, 8171414, 8171414R, 8171413, 8171413R, 2204324, 2204326, 2206039, 2206048, WFI-NL200, WFI-NLC200, NL200, NLC200, WFI-NLCS200, NLCS200.
Refrigerator Models: CS22AEXHN00, CS22AEXHW01, ED22PEXHB00, ED22PEXHT00, ED22PEXHW00, ED22TEXHN00, ED22TEXHN04, ED22TEXHW00, ED22TEXHW04, ED22UEXHT02, ED25CEXJB00, ED25CEXJW00, ED25PEXHB02, ED25PEXHW00, ED25TEXHN01, ED25TEXHT03, ED25TEXHW03, ED25UEXHW01, ED27PEXHT00, ED27PEXHW01, ED5GTFXKQ02, ET1FTTXKB01, ET1FTTXKQ01, ET1FTTXKT01, ET2AHTXLQ01, ET9AHTXLQ01, ET9AHTXLT02, ET9FTTXLB12, ET9FTTXLQ11, ET9FTTXLT10, GR2SHTXKB00, GR2SHTXKL01, GR2SHTXKQ01, GR2SHTXKS01,GR2SHTXKT01, GT1SHTXLB01, GT1SHTXLT01, GT9SHTXLQ01, KTLA19ELSS00, KTLA22ELSS02, KTRA19ELBT02, KTRA19ELWH01, KTRA22ELBT00, KTRA22ELSS02, KTRC19ELBL00, KTRC19ELSS00, KTRC22EKBL00, KTRC22EKSS00, KTRC22ELBL00, KTRC22ELBT01, KTRC22ELSS02, KTRP22EKBL01, KTRP22EKBT02, KTRP22EKWH01, KTRS19ELWH00, KTRS22ELBL00, KTRS22ELBT01, KTRS22ELWH01, SS22AEXHW00, SS25AEXHW01, TS22AEXHW01, TS25AEXHW01, CS22AEXHN01, CS22AEXHW02, ED22PEXHB01, ED22PEXHT01, ED22PEXHW01, ED22TEXHN01, ED22TEXHT02, ED22TEXHW01, ED22UEXHN02, ED22UEXHW00
8171788, 8171787, 2213384
9002, 09002P, 0469002, 046-9002, 9002P, 04609002000, 2206039, 2206048, 2213384, 2204324
Icepure RWF1400A, OnePurify RFC1400A , Tier1 RWF1022, Aqua Fresh WF286, Clear Choice CLCH111, WaterSentinel WSW-4,EDR8D1, 2206039, 9002, 2204324, 2206048, 2213384, 2204326, 8171788, 8171787, 8171414, 8171413T, 8171413R, 8171413P, AQUACREST AQF-8171413
*The following claims have not been tested and certified by NSF: compatibility claims.
The above statement is accordance with the NSF General Policy 25. Please note the certification information is only applicable to Waterdrop, not representing other brands on this page.
**The above brands do not source or sponsor the water filter. The manufacturers' names and model numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
The manufacturer is HongKong Ecoaqua Co., Limited. Made in P.R.C
How is Waterdrop replacement water filter different from the original brand?
- 1. Filtration performance: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
- 2. Filter life: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same filter life as the original brand.
- 3. Price: Waterdrop water filter is a cost-effective choice. Its price is much lower than that of the original brand.
- 4. Compatibility: Waterdrop replacement water filter is perfectly compatible with the original-brand refrigerator.
- Our team values customer's feeling and provids you with products that are eco-friendly. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance.
What substances does this filter remove?
This Waterdrop refrigerator water filter adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to reduce 99.2% of BPA, 96.6% of estrone, 95.2% of phenytoin, 94.4% of ibuprofen, 96.2% of naproxen, 97.2% of nonyl phenol, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, etc.
How often should the filter be replaced?
You will need to change your refrigerator water filter every six months or 300 gallons, as:
- • It produces good-tasting and good-smelling water.
- • It helps reduce fine particles and sediment from the water.
- • It prevents unadsorbed water contaminants and newly formed bacteria from being reintroduced into your drinking water.
- • It prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser.
- • Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water.
How to install this refrigerator water filter?
No. All of the filters we manufacture can sit on your shelf until you need them. We recommend that you keep them in a cool, dark, dry location.
Do I need to lubricate the gaskets on my filter and receiver?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
- 1. Grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off the connector.
- 2. Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated.
- 3. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes to clean the system and prevent sputtering.
Supreme NSF certified refrigerator filter
- Tested by NSF 401 to reduce 95.2% phenytoin, 94.4% of ibuprofen, 96.2% of naproxen, 96.6% of estrone, 99.2% of BPA, 97.2% of nonyl phenol.
- Tested by NSF 53 to 99.99% of cysts.
- Tested by NSF 42 to reduce 97% of chlorine, sediment, rust, turbidity, bad taste and odor.
- Tested by NSF 372 for lead-free material. The safety of the product and drinking water is our concern.
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42&53&401&372 in model EFF-6009S for the reduction of BPA, estrone, phenytoin, naproxen, nonylphenol, ibuprofen, cysts, chlorine, bad taste and odor, etc.
Perfect fit & no water leaks
- The filter perfectly fits Whirlpool
- The full compatibility reduces water leaks to almost none.
Coconut shell carbon block
- Harnesses the power from Sri Lankan coconut shell to make our carbon block filter.
- With 0.5 μm pore size, the high adsorption rate of chlorine, bad taste and odor is one key reason why we excel.
Sells directly from factory
- Selling directly from factory to you with no resellers pocketing the money.
- Cheaper than OEM filters because there’s no brand tax added to the price.