iSpring vs. APEC vs. Waterdrop – Comparing the Best Reverse Osmosis Systems
Comparing the best-selling water purifiers in the market
iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis System
- This system is effective against up to 99% contaminants.
- With the remineralization filter ensuring you don’t miss out on the beneficial minerals.
- The water storage tank is pre-pressurized and has a 4-gallon capacity.
- You can easily detect a leakage with the alarm kit included in the box.
- Depending on your water use, you can get up to 75 GPD daily output on average.
- All of these features come at a relatively affordable price.
- There are three cups of wastewater for every cup of pure water produced.
- This RO system also requires a larger under sink space and may leak out water at the connecting joints.
APEC Tier 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System
- This reverse osmosis drinking water filter system is competitively priced.
- Offering a 4-gallon pre-pressurized tank for storing water.
- RO membrane of 2-3 years lifespan.
- You only get 50 gallons per day with this system, which is quite low.
- Each cup of pure water is produced at the expense of three cups of wastewater.
- You may struggle with the installation.
- There is no remineralization stage.
Waterdrop G3 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- You get a RO system with a tankless design, removing the risk of bacteria breeding in the tank and helping you save under sink space.
- The 400 GPD daily output is one of the best out there.
- 1:1 super-low drain ratio.
- The composite filter setup offers a better filtration effect.
- The system comes with a smart indicator system.
- Installation in 3 minutes, with the filter replacement taking just 3 seconds.
- The Waterdrop G3 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System can be an expensive option.
- It offers no remineralization stage.
Which is better – Tankless or Traditional RO systems?
Reverse Osmosis Explained
What is the working principle?
Why should you use a RO system?
Other Tankless RO Systems You Can Consider
Waterdrop D6 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Waterdrop G2MNR RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System with Remineralization
Contaminants Detected in Fruitland Water Special Service District
EXCEED EWG HEALTH GUIDELINES
30 Total Contaminants in Your Water
Water ProviderFruitland Water Special Service District