- [Efficient filtration] The five-stage filteration technique in this product is delivered by both the GAC filter and the iron and manganese filters. Therefore, contaminant particles larger than 5 microns are effectively reduced. This whole house water filter is 99.3% efficient in reducing iron, 96.8% efficient in reducing manganese, and 97% in reducing chlorine. It also reduces rust and several other contaminants. In addition, the natural coconut shell in the GAC filter reduces strange odor and taste, providing safe, healthy, and great-tasting water always.
- [Longer filter lifespan] The longer lifespan in this Waterdrop whole house water filter system means you get up to six months of usage from both the GAC filter and iron-manganese reducing filter before replacement. On average, that means $0.15 every day to get clean and healthy drinking water.
- [Strong and durable] Here is a durable water filter for whole house. It has passed over 100,000 water hammer tests and 300 psi pressure tests to prove its durability against crack and external damage.
- [DIY installation] It only takes a few minutes to install this household water purifier all by yourself. You get the necessary tools for installation, replacement, and other processes in the box, as well as a manual with relevant instructions.
- [Keep water appliances safe] Rust can damage most water appliances in your home. This 10’’x 4.5” whole house water filtration system reduces rust in your water, thereby protecting your home water-related appliances.
Waterdrop 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System WHF21-FG | Reduce iron, manganese, chlorine, GAC
Regular price $179.99
Sale price $179.99 Regular price
Professional For Reducing Iron And Manganese
The human body requires many trace elements, including manganese and iron, which it gets from drinking water. But if these elements are present in excessive amounts in the water, it affects the body adversely, especially the liver and other crucial parts. This whole house water filtration system removal product from Waterdrop uses an improved, multi-stage filtration technique that reduces the basic impurities and chlorine, manganese, and iron in the water.
Super Filtering Effect With Five-Stage
By combining the iron-manganese reducing filter and GAC filter, this whole house water filter offers a five-stage filtration process that reduces all contaminant particles larger than 5 microns, including sediments, rust, and others. In terms of performance, the filter’s efficiency in reducing iron, manganese, and chlorine is 99.3%, 96.8%, and 97%, respectively. In addition, the natural coconut shell, which is the filter material in the GAC filter, ensures the effective removal of odor and bad taste in your water.
Durable Copper Connectors
The copper connectors in this model are more durable than other close models. It ensures more stability and a stronger connection.
Up To 15GPM Stable Water Flow
This household water purifieroffers a very large water capacity of up to 15 GPM, ensuring that the whole household gets filtered drinking water from any faucet without waiting.
Spend Less On Safe Water
The longer lifespan of this whole house water filter replacement (up to six months) means you spend less on frequent filter replacements and just $0.1 daily to get clean water.
Zero Water Leaks
The precise dual seal ring design and best-in-class materials adopted in this product prevent water leakage completely. In addition, this water filter for whole house has undergone 100,000 water hammer tests and 300 psi water pressure tests to verify its robust build and zero leaks.
Compatible With Multiple Pipe Sizes
You can connect this whole house water filter with water pipes of various sizes.
All-Around Protection For Water Appliances
By reducing rust in your household water, this household water purifier protects your water pipes, and by extension, your water-related appliances safe. There will be no clogging whatsoever in your shower, washing machine, dishwasher, or water heater.
Feed water requirement
Municipal tap water
What is a good whole house water filtration system?
A good whole house water filtration system can effectively intercepts large particles, such as sand and rust. It features a longer lifespan, saving you potential replacement cost, which can allow you enjoy clean, safe water for a long time at an affordable price while saving costs. Our product can also protect your water-related appliances and prolong their lifespan. By reducing particles at the first line, it further prevents potential clog and accumulation of rust. In the end, you spend way less on maintenance.
Where should a whole house water filter be installed?
Usually, the best place for a whole house water filter is near your main water shut-off valve, which is usually located in a basement or on the perimeter of the house in a utility closet or other such area if you don't have a basement.
How often should a whole house carbon filter be changed?
The household water purifier guarantees a long lifespan. The GAC filter should be changed every six months, while the PP filter should be changed every 3-6 months.
Does whole house water purifier work?
The WD-WHF21-FG water filter for whole house effectively intercepts large particles, such as sand and rust. It features a longer lifespan, saving you potential replacement cost. You can enjoy clean, safe water for a long time at an affordable price while saving costs. This product also protects your water-related appliances and prolongs their lifespan. By reducing particles at the first line, it further prevents potential clog and accumulation of rust in the water filter system. In the end, you spend way less on maintenance.
What is a whole house system?
A whole house water filtration system is a system installed where your main water line enters your home. It can help reduce contaminants such as chlorine, iron, sulfur and more from your water. Whole house water filters bring cleaner water to every tap in your home.
How do you maintain a whole house water filter?
Cleaning the inside of your whole house water filter frequently and thoroughly is important to avoid a build-up of minerals, contaminants or dirt in the filter. Try not to use any harsh cleaning products and gently rinse the system with warm water. And regularly replace the filter.
Why removal of iron and manganese is necessary?
Iron and manganese in water promote the growth of bacteria (including iron bacteria). These organisms obtain energy for growth from the chemical reaction that occurs when iron and manganese mix with dissolved oxygen. If we drink the water contains iron and manganese for a long time, it will cause harm to our body. So, it is necessary for us to use the whole house water filter system to remove these elements in water.