- [NSF 401, 53, 42, 372 Certified] Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- [100% compatibility guarantee] Works exactly like the original filter, without water leakage.
- [Long Service Life] Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water.
- [Cost Efficient] Quality performance with a wallet-saving price.
- [Compatible Models] Samsung DA29-00020B, HAF-CIN/EXP, DA97-08006A/B, DA29-00019A, Kenmore 46-9101, RF28HMEDBSR, RFG298HDRS, RS25J50, RF263TEAES, RF4287HARS. Please check the full list below for more details. The manufacturer's names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
Waterdrop Replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B Fridge Water Filter
Also Replacement for DA29-00020B
Regular price $43.99
Sale price $43.99 Regular price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications
NSF 401, 53, 42, 372
300 gallons (1137 liters) / 6 months
0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
20-100 psi (140-689 kPa)
33-100 °F / 0.6-38 °C
The Waterdrop WDP-DA29-00020B is compatible with following model numbers:
Filter Models: DA29-00020A, DA29-00020B, DA97-08006A-B, DA97-08006A/B, DA97-08006A, DA97-08006B, DA-97-08006A-B, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, DA29-00020A/B, HAF-CIN/EXP, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN
Refrigerator Models: RF4287HARS/XAA, RFG298HDRS, RS261, RS265, RF4267HABP, RFG297HDPN, RFG29PHDRS, RFG29PHDWP, RS267TDPN, RF22K9381SG, RF22K9381SR, RF22K9581SG, RF22KREDBSG, RF22KREDBSR, RF22M9581SG, RF23HCEDBBC, RF23HCEDBSR, RF23HCEDBWW, RF23HCEDTSR, RF23HSESBSR, RF23HTEDBSR, RF23J9011SG, RF23J9011SR, RF24FSEDBSR, RF25HMEDBBC, RF25HMEDBSG, RF25HMEDBSR, RF25HMEDBWW, RF260BEAEBC, RF260BEAESG, RF260BEAESP, RF260BEAESR, RF260BEAEWW, RF261BEAEBC, RF261BEAESG, RF261BEAESP, RF261BEAESR, RF261BEAEWW, RF263BEAEBC, RF263BEAESG, RF263BEAESP, RF263BEAESR, RF263BEAEWW, RF263TEAEBC, RF263TEAESG, RF263TEAESP, RF263TEAESR, RF263TEAEWW, RF265BEAESG, RF265BEAESR, RF26J7500BC, RF26J7500SR, RF26J7500WW, RF28HDEDBSR, RF28HDEDPWW, RF28HDEDTSR, RF28HFEDBBC, RF28HFEDBSG, RF28HFEDBSR, RF28HFEDBWW, RF28HFEDTBC, RF28HFEDTSR, RF28HMEDBBC, RF28HMEDBSR, RF28HMEDBWW, RF28HMELBSR, RF28JBEDBSG, RF28JBEDBSR, RF28K9070SG, RF28K9070SR, RF28K9380SG, RF28K9380SR, RF28M9580SG, RF28M9580SR, RF30HBEDBSR, RF30HDEDTSR, RF30KMEDBSG, RF30KMEDBSR, RF31FMEDBSR, RF31FMESBSR, RF323TEDBBC, RF323TEDBSR, RF323TEDBWW, RF32FMQDBSR, RF34H9950S4, RF34H9960S4, RH22H9010SG, RH22H9010SR, RH25H5611BC, RH25H5611SG, RH25H5611SR, RH25H5611WW, RH29H9000SR, RS25H5000BC, RS25H5000SR, RS25H5000WW, RS25H5111BC, RS25H5111SG, RS25H5111SR, RS25H5111WW, RS25H5121BC, RS25H5121SR, RS25H5121WW, RS25J500DBC, RS25J500DSG, RS25J500DSR, RS25J500DWW, RF22K9581SR, RF28HDEDPBC, RF28HFEDTSG, RF28K9580SG, RF28K9580SR, RF31FMEDBBC, RF31FMEDBWW, RF32FMQDBXW, RH29H8000SR, RH30H9500SR, RF28HFEDTWW, RF26HFENDWW, RF26HFENDBC, RF4287HARS, RS265TDRS, RS261MDWP, RS261MDBP, RS263TDBP, RS265TDBP, RS267TDRS, RF4267HARS, RFG298HDBP, RSG307AARS, RFG297HDWP, RS261MDRS, RS265TDWP, RFG297HDRS, RFG29PHDBP, RFG298HDWP, RF4287HAWP, RS263TDWP, RF4287HABP, RFG297HDBP, RS263TDRS, RS267TDBP, RFG298HDPN, RFG296HDWP, RFG293HABP, RFG296HDRS, RFG296HDBP, RF6296HD, RFG29PHDPN, RF4267HAWP, RS267TDWP, RF4289HARS
46-9101, 469101, 9101
HDX FMS-2, AQUACREST AQF-DA29-00020B, Filterlogic FL-RF27, Waterspecialist WS627B, Maxblue MB-00020B, Refresh R-9101, Pure Line PL-200, ICEPURE RWF0700A, Tier1 RWF1011, ClearWater Filters CWMF021, Pureza filter PF7, OnePurify RFC0700A, Aqua Fresh WF294, BRISTI LP-300P, Dista DWF-7, Refresh R-9101, EcoBlueLife EBL7800
*The following claims have not been tested and certified by NSF: compatibility claims.
The above statement is accordance with the NSF General Policy 25. Please note the certification information is only applicable to Waterdrop, not representing other brands on this page.
**The above brands do not source or sponsor the water filter. The manufacturers' names and model numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
The manufacturer is HongKong Ecoaqua Co., Limited. Made in P.R.C
How is Waterdrop DA29-00020B refrigerator water filter different from the original brand?
- 1.Filtration performance: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
- 2.Filter life: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same filter life as the original brand.
- 3.Price: Waterdrop water filter is a cost-effective choice. Its price is much lower than that of the original brand.
- 4.Compatibility: Waterdrop replacement water filter is perfectly compatible with the original-brand refrigerator.
- Our team values customer's feeling and provids you with products that are eco-friendly. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance.
What substances does the Waterdrop replacement for Samsung filter DA29-00020B remove?
- This Waterdrop DA29-00020B water filter adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to reduce 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, etc.
How often should the Waterdrop replacement for Samsung water filter DA29-00020B be replaced?
You will need to change your refrigerator water filter every six months or 200 gallons, as:
- It produces good-tasting and good-smelling water.
- It prevents unadsorbed water contaminants and newly formed bacteria from being reintroduced into your drinking water.
- It prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser.
- Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water.
How to install this Waterdrop replacement for Samsung filter DA29-00020B?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
- Grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off the connector.
- Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated.
- Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes to clean the system and prevent sputtering.
How to stop water from freezing in the refrigerator?
- We suggest checking the set temperature on your controls. If it is set colder than the recommended setting in your Owner's Manual, adjust to a warmer setting and allow 24-48 hours for the ice to clear (0°F Freezer, 37°F refrigerator).
- If this doesn’t fix the issue for you then you might consider replacing the Samsung da29-00020b water filter or water valve as both of those can slow or stop the flow from the water dispenser.
Will Waterdrop replacement for DA29-00020B water filter removes TDS or salt from the water?
- NO, it cannot reduce TDS and salt but can reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, etc. if you need to reduce the TDS or salt, you can take an RO (reverse osmosis) system.
Does the Waterdrop DA29-00020B filter remove nitrates from water?
- No nitrate reduction. A reverse osmosis water filter is a nice way to reduce nitrates, from 70-85%. You can read more about the reverse osmosis system.
Will the Waterdrop water filter DA29-00020B leak?
- NO. However, if you find your refrigerator leaking water inside, it's frequently due to a filter issue. Here are the most typical reasons for a Samsung fridge leaking water from the filter:
- 1. Inaccurate filter installation
- 2. Filter head is harmed or broken
- 3. Filter housing is broken
- Follow these steps to fix the Samsung DA29 00020B water filter leaks:
- 1)To start with, do not block the air vents. If the vents are obstructed, specifically with a plastic bag, the fridge can be overcooled. If a cooling duration lasts too long, the water filter might cause water leakage.
- 2)When removing the DA29-00020B water filter, ensure to pull the filter straight out while getting rid of it to prevent any damage.
- 3)Turn off the fridge water line at the point where the line attaches to the hose water source.
- 4)Depending upon the design of your refrigerator, the water filter can be in one of three locations, behind the refrigerator, in between the fridge crisper drawers, or on the top right-hand side of the fridge.
- 5)When the water filter has actually been reduced, examine the O rings located at the top of the filter. Then the water filter can not produce a total seal and trigger dripping， if the O rings are damaged or used. If this is the case, the O rings will require to be changed.
- 6)Examine the water filter to see if the lock indication mark on the filter is aligned with the indicator mark on the filter cover.
- 7)If the lock sign mark on the filter is not lined up with the indication mark on the filter cover, turn the filter clockwise up until the marks are aligned.
- 8)Switching on the waterline and look for water leaks.
Which refrigerator models that works with the Waterdrop DA29-00020B filter?
- Waterdrop water filter replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B，DA29-00020A，HAF-CIN，HAF-CIN-EXP，HAF-CINEXP，HAFCIN，04609101000，09101，46-9101，DA-97-08006A，DA97-08006A / B，DA29 -00019A，DA2900020A，RF28HMEDBSR，RFG298HDRS，RS25J50，RF263TEAES，RF4287HARS，Waterdrop WD-DA29-00020B，AQUACREST AQF-DA29-00020B，FilterLogic FL-RF27，Waterspecialist WS627B，Maxblue MB-00020B.
Do I really need to change the Waterdrop filter in my refrigerator?
- If you have a water dispenser or an ice maker in your refrigerator, you'll require a filter to reduce small particles of pollutants, such as lead and chlorine, and impurities that cause bad tastes or smells. The filters need to be changed regularly following the standards in your owner's handbook.
Can water filters be cleaned and reused this Waterdrop replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B water filter?
- It's a substantial benefit to have fresh, clear ice and tidy water within your reach via the door of your refrigerator. Keeping those conveniences tidy takes regular upkeep. Algae, sediment, minerals, and more can build up in the refrigerator's hard-working filter. This also allows for bacteria to grow on an overworked filter that's close to getting obstructed with all the unwanted particles it's holding back to prevent you from consuming it through your ice and water.
- But these substances cannot be completely cleaned out, the most convenient and quick way is to replace a new filter.
Supreme NSF certified refrigerator filter
- Tested by NSF 401 to reduce 95.2% phenytoin, 96.2% of naproxen, 96.6% of estrone, 99.2% of BPA, 97.2% of nonyl phenol.
- Tested by NSF 53 to reduce 99.6% of lead, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, and 93.6% of endrin.
- Tested by NSF 42 to reduce 97.4% of chlorine, reduce taste and odor.
- Tested by NSF 372 for lead-free material. The safety of the product and drinking water is our concern.
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42&53&401&372 in model EFF-6027S for the reduction of BPA, estrone, phenytoin, naproxen, nonylphenol, lead, benzene, carbofuran, endrin, mercury, chlorine, bad taste and odor, etc.
Perfect fit & no water leaks
- The filter perfectly fits Samsung
- The full compatibility reduces water leaks to almost none.
Coconut shell carbon block
- Harnesses the power from Sri Lankan coconut shell to make our carbon block filter.
- With 0.5 μm pore size, the high adsorption rate of chlorine, bad taste and odor is one key reason why we excel.
Sells directly from factory
- Selling directly from factory to you with no resellers pocketing the money.
- Cheaper than OEM filters because there’s no brand tax added to the price.