- Adopts selected activated carbon rod to achieve superior filtration.
- Effectively reduces lead, fluoride, rust, sediment, and other contaminants in water.
- Replace the filter every 3 months or 320 gallons.
- Replacement for Waterdrop Carbon Block Faucet Filtration System.
- NSF 42 certified to reduce chlorine, taste and odor.
- NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
Waterdrop faucet water filter can reduce chlorine, lead, colloids, sediment, rust, suspended impurities, taste and odor, etc.