- [Smart choice of 2,000,000 American families] Waterdrop G3 RO system has been a star product among Waterdrop products, which has become a first choice of 2,000,000 American families and widely praised by users and social media by means of its smart and outstanding design.
- [Smart display faucet] The reverse osmosis system is built with a smart display faucet. For instance, the TDS monitor tells you the quality of your filtered water, while the filter life tracker shows how soon you need to replace your filter. So now you can enjoy an improved water-using experience and a convenient lifestyle.
- [8-stage Filtration] Tested by an official third-party laboratory (SGS), the RO system can effectively reduce TDS, chromium, pfas, fluoride, arsenic salt, iron, radium nitrate, calcium, particles, chloride, chlorine and heavy metals like hexavalent chromium in your tap water. And our RO system can reduce toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, isobutylene, ethylene glycol, monobutyl ether, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual.
- [Trusted Certification] Waterdrop reverse osmosis system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction and NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. The TDS removal rate of the RO system is certified to be up to 91.9%, and the hexavalent chromium reduction rate is certified to be up to 96.9%. See WD-G3-W RO system test results for more.
- [Added rich natural minerals and trace elements] The remineralization filter adopts an innovative technique to re-add natural materials. Drinking this filtered water extensively prevents chronic diseases, delays the aging process, and improves digestion and immunity.
- [Waterdrop G3 RO systems water filter kit] The water filter kit comes with 5 Filters (2 CF filters, 1 CB filters, 1 RO filter, and 1 remineralization filter ), which include filters inside the system already. The RO system kit could help you save money and time by purchasing a replacement Filter 1-Year Combo in one kit together rather than individually.
G3 Remineralization RO Water Filter System, a 1-year Combo
Regular price $558.00
Sale price $558.00 Regular price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications
NSF 58 & 372
System cover: BPA-free plastic
Faucet: brushed nickel + LED indicator light
RO filter: reverse osmosis membrane
CB filter: carbon block
CF filter: PP cotton & carbon block
Power cord length
18.25 x 5.7 x 17.8 inches
System cover, Smart display faucet, RO filter, CF filter *2, CB filter, MNR35 filter, PE pipes *3 ( 60" ), T-fitting, drain saddle, lock clips, power adapter (Main power cable 90", faucet's power cable 59")
0.28 gallon per minute (GPM), 400 gallons per day (GPD)
What is reverse osmosis water systems?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification process that uses a partially permeable membrane to filter out impurities from drinking water. In reverse osmosis, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property that is driven by chemical potential differences of the solvent, a thermodynamic parameter. The result is that the solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure water is allowed to pass to the other side. To be "selective", this membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores, but should allow filtered clean water to pass freely.
How does a reverse osmosis system work?
A reverse osmosis system reduces sediment and chlorine from water with a prefilter before it forces water through a semipermeable membrane to reduce dissolved solids. After water exits the RO membrane, it passes through a postfilter to filter the drinking water before it enters a faucet.
How often do I need to change the RO filter?
G3: The CF filter has a 6-month lifetime; the CB filter has a 1-year lifetime; the RO filter has a 2-year lifetime. Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis System has a smart faucet and filter life indicators that will remind you to replace the filter.
When you change filters, do you need to turn the water off?
The water source and power supply are not required to be cut off when the filters need to be replaced. The replacements can be directly screwed and reinstalled. RO system can be normally used after resetting and the flushing process are finished.
Why is the RO remineralization filter necessary?
Because reverse osmosis water filtration system has a high filtration accuracy, leaving no minerals in the filtered water. While drinking mineral water is beneficial for human body, so MNR35 RO remineralization filter is a perfect add-on filter offering fresh and beneficial water.
A Sip Of Nature Doesn’t Cost Much
This reverse osmosis system comes with an external RO remineralization filter to add beneficial minerals.
natural materials are adopted to restore minerals. You will benefit from RO mineral water in the long run.
Selected Natural Minerals
This system adds beneficial essential minerals to you water by using selected natural mineral stones rather than artificial chemical materials which could release harmful chemicals.
Save 4X Water
Waterdrop reverse osmosis system saves 4X water compared to conventional RO systems.
Pure Water without Waiting
The highly efficient pure water flow of 400 GPD allows you to fill a cup of water in just 12 seconds
Water flows faster than in ordinary RO systems.
No more waiting for crisp water. Immediate filtration, water is always fresh!
Easy to install & replace
Waterdrop G3 RO system can be installed in 30 minutes, and the filter can be changed in just 2 seconds.
There’s no need to move the system, nor is there a need for tools.
Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole). Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
Electricity is required to run the RO system.
We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.