How is Waterdrop LT1000P(ADQ747935) replacement water filter different from the original brand?
- 1. Filtration performance: Waterdrop LT1000P water filter has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
- 2. Filter life: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same filter life as the original brand.
- 3. Price: Waterdrop water filter is a cost-effective choice. The price is much lower than that of the original brand.
- 4. Compatibility: Waterdrop replacement water filter perfectly fits the original-brand refrigerator.
- Our team values customer's feelings and provides you with products that are eco-friendly. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance.
What contaminants does the filter for ADQ747935(ADQ74793501) remove?
The water filter for ADQ7479355(ADQ74793501) adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to reduce 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, etc.
How often should the replacement for LG LT1000P water filter be replaced?
You will need to change the Waterdrop LT10000P every six months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first. It may vary based on your water conditions.
What are the benefits of using a refrigerator water filter?
A refrigerator water filter could reduce lead and chlorine and other impurities in water produce water with great-tasting and great-smelling. It also prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser and protects your refrigerator. Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water and help you live a greener life.
How to install the Waterdrop ADQ74793501 refrigerator water filter?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
- Remove the old ADQ74793501 LT1000P water filter: Press the push button to open the filter cover, grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off from the connector and discard.
- Install the new filter: Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated. Push the filter cover until it clicks into place.
- Flush the new filter before use: Flush the water filter extensively for about 1-2 minutes for the first time of use to get rid of the loose black charcoals inside.
Why my Waterdrop replacement for LT1000P water filter leaks?
If your LT1000P water filter leaks, please assure the installation is accurate, and check the filter head and filter housing is destroyed or broken. You can also contact our customer service for help.
Do I need to flush the refrigerator filter for the first time of use?
There may have loose carbon particles spill out from their blocks in the first time of use of the LT1000P water filter. So we suggest you give a thoroughly flush of the replacement refrigerator filter with flowing water before you use it.
Will Waterdrop replacement for LG water filter LT1000P removes TDS or salt from the water?
NO, it doesn’t reduce TDS and salt. The LT 1000P water filter can reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin. If you need to reduce the TDS or salt in-home water supply, we would recommend you use the RO (reverse osmosis) system.
I need a water filter cartridge with part number ADQ74793501, is this the right one?
Yes. The LT1000P filter is also known as ADQ747935, ADQ74793501, LT1000PC, LT1000PCS, MDJ64844601, Kenmore 46-9980, 9980. Please check the compatible chart for more details.
Can Waterdrop Replacement for LG ADQ74793501 water filters be cleaned and reused?
No, we do not suggest you clean and reuse it. Algae, sediment, minerals, bacteria and other impurities can build up in the refrigerator's hard-working filter. These substances cannot be completely cleaned out and may lead to health risks if you reuse them. The most convenient and quick way after it is expired is to replace it with a new filter.
How to find the part number for my refrigerator filter?
The refrigerator part number usually could be found on the user manual that you received with the appliance. And they can also be somewhere on the fridge itself, especially on the door. You can check the detailed instruction here.