- Reverse Osmosis membrane filter, providing safe and healthy water.
- Adopts advanced composite filter technology. This filter can intercept most harmful contaminant.
- 3-second replacement: Takes only a twist to change the filter.
- Provides up to 24 months or 2,200 gallons of clean water.
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58. The TDS removal rate is certified to exceed 90%.
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 372 for lead-free material. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
WD-G3-N2RO Filter for Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis System | 400GPD
Replacement for WD-G3-W reverse osmosis filtration system
Regular price $92.99
Sale price $92.99 Regular price
Item model number
NSF 58 & 372
4.3 x 4.3 x 15 inches
Reverse osmosis membrane
Why does the filtered water taste funny?
1) The filter is about to expire. Check the indicator reminder to confirm and replace it.
2) The system hasn't been used for a while. Turn on the RO faucet and allow it to flush for a while before drinking.
What will happen if I do not change my filter when the filter life indicator light turns red?
Over-used filters will degrade the filtration performance, causing contaminants to leak back into the water and adversely affect your health. It's recommended that you replace the filter if the filter life indicator light turns red.
Why is the filter life indicator light still red after I changed the filter?
You have not reset the filter life indicator. Please reset it: Press and hold the RO filter life indicator for 7 seconds, until the system beeps and the blue light stays on.
NSF 58&372 certified
- Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filter system is tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 58, the TDS reduction rate is up to 91.9%.
- Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 372, Waterdrop RO system employs lead-free materials, giving you a safe product.
- G3 RO system passed 400+ chemical lab tests, which proves that this system does not contain most chemical substances.
System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of TDS, and against NSF/ANSI 372 (≤0.25% lead).
Huge DOW® RO membrane
- The DOW® RO membrane is good at contaminant reduction owing to its longer life and higher quality.
- The G3 RO water filter provides up to 24 months or 2,200 gallons of healthy water for you and your family.
Easy to replace
- Install the filter in 30 minutes.
- Replace the filter in 3 seconds.
- No need to call for a plumber.
Your purchase, your love
- At Waterdrop, we want to use Water4Smile as a platform to promote water stewardship and hopefully trigger wider industry action to make a change. We want first to achieve the vision of “Water for All.” - equal access to clean, safe and healthy drinking water for the whole society. Then raise awareness of sustainable uses of water. To reach this goal, we will continue putting effort and resources into our R&D division, and use innovation to bring fresh water that is socially equitable, environmentally sustainable and economically beneficial.