- The composite MRO filter adopts a sediment PP membrane, 0.0001-micron.
- high-precision reverse osmosis membrane, a post activated carbon block, and a PET pleated membrane.
- Reduces most impurities and improves the taste of water.
- Provides you with 24 months or 3,300 gallons of clean filtered water.
- You can replace the water filter in 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools required.
WD-G2P6MRO Filter for Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis System
Replacement for WD-G2P600-W reverse osmosis filtration system
Regular price $99.99
Sale price $99.99 Regular price
Item model number
(diameter * height)
4.9* 15 inches
Reverse osmosis membrane, activated carbon block, PP cotton, PET pleated membrane
24 months or 3,300 gallons
What contaminants can this filter remove?
Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filter system adopts advanced composite filter technology. Uses the characteristics of various filter materials skillfully and combines them to achieve well filtration. The composite filter can intercept most harmful contaminant.
TDS, chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, scale, turbidity.
Carcinogens: chromium (hexavalent), chromium (trivalent), cadmium and cadmium compounds, ferric oxide.
Heavy metals: lead, mercury, barium, copper, radium 226/228, aluminum.
Microorganic contaminants: cysts.
Inorganic pollutants: arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds, fluoride.
Organic pollutants: asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, lindane, phenytoin nitrate/nitrite bisphenol A, trichloromethane, chlordane, PFOA & PFOS, etc.
How often do I need to change the filter?
The MRO filter has a 2-year lifetime. Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis System has filter life indicators that will remind you to replace the filter.
Composite filter, efficient filtration
- Sediment PP membrane: Removes rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- 0.0001-micron high-precision reverse osmosis membrane: Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc. Post activated carbon block: Removes taste and odor and improves the taste of water. PET pleated membrane: Further filters out large particles.
Premium reverse osmosis membrane
- The reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size of 0.0001 μm, which is one-millionth of a strand of hair. Bacteria and viruses are 5,000 times larger than its pore size.
- Therefore, only water molecules and some beneficial mineral ions can pass through the RO membrane. Heavy metals and other impurities are discharged from the waste water tubing.
- The G2P600 RO membrane can reduce most of harmful substances in water.
Extended service life
- This MRO filter provides you with 24 months or 3,300 gallons of filtered water, whichever comes first. This may vary depending on your filtered water consumption.