- The 2-in-1 composite filter uses a natural activated carbon block and a sediment PP membrane.
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor, organics, sand, rust, particulates, suspended solids, and other impurities.
- Provides you with 12 months or 1,100 gallons of clean filtered water.
- You can replace the filter in 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools are required.
WD-G2CF Filter for Waterdrop G2P600 & G2 Series Reverse Osmosis System
Replacement for WD-G2-W, WD-G2-B, WD-G2P600-W RO systems
Regular price $29.99
Sale price $29.99 Regular price
Item model number
(diameter * height):
PP cotton, Activated carbon block
Why does the filtered water taste weird?
1) The filter is about to expire. Check the indicator reminder to confirm if it is about to expire. If so, replace it.
2) The system hasn’t been used for a long time. Turn on the faucet, and allow it to flush for a while before drinking.
What will happen if I do not change my filter when the filter life indicator light turns red?
Overused filters will degrade the filtration performance, causing contaminants to leak back into the water and affecting your health. It’s recommended to replace the filter if the filter life indicator light turns red.
Why is the filter life indicator still red after changing the filter?
You may have forgotten to reset the filter life indicator. Please reset the filter according to relevant installation instructions.
Natural coconut carbon block
- The CF carbon block made from Sri Lankan coconut shell removes the unpleasant taste and odor to meet the purified water standard.
1st filter Service life
- Provides up to 12 months or 1,100 gallons of clean water for you and your family, based on your water conditions.
- Install the filter in 30 minutes.
- Replace the filter in 3 seconds.
- No need to call for a plumber.
Water smile project
- At Waterdrop, we want to use Water4Smile as a platform to promote water stewardship and hopefully trigger wider industry action to make a change. We want first to achieve the vision of “Water for All.” - equal access to clean, safe and healthy drinking water for the whole society. Then raise awareness of sustainable uses of water. To reach this goal, we will continue putting effort and resources into our R&D division, and use innovation to bring fresh water that is socially equitable, environmentally sustainable and economically beneficial.