- [International Certification] NSF 53, 42, 372 certified - tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard. (For detailed information, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
- [Perfect Fit] 100% compatibility guarantee, works exactly like the original filter, without water leakage.
- [Long-Lasting Service Life] Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water.
- [Top-Notch Filter Material] The filter material in this filter is a 100% Sri Lankan selected coconut shell carbon block, with 2x larger surface area and more micropores.
- [Compatible Models] LG® LT600P®, 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006E, Kenmore 46-9990, LFD21860ST, LFD21860SW, LFD21870ST, LFD22860SB. Please check the full list below for more details. The manufacturer's names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
- *LG® is a registered trademark of LG CORP.
- *LG® is used for reference purposes only.
Waterdrop Replacement for LG® LT600P® 5231JA2006A Refrigerator Water Filter
NSF 42&53&372 certified to reduce over 8 contaminants, lead free material, activated carbon block
Regular price $14.99
Sale price $14.99 Regular price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications
NSF 53, 42, 372
300 gallons (1137 liters) / 6 months
0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
20-100 psi (140-689 kPa)
33-100 °F / 0.6-38 °C
The Waterdrop WDS-F03 is compatible with the following model numbers:
Filter Models: LT600P®, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S, 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A-S, 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C
Refrigerator Models: LFD21860ST, LFD21860SW, LFD21870ST, LFD22860SB, LFD22860ST, LFD22860SW, LFD22860TT, LFD23860ST, LFD23860SW, LFD25860SB, LFD25860ST, LFD25860SW, LFD25860TT, LFD25870ST, LFX21960ST, LFX21971ST, LFX21975ST, LFX21980ST, LFX23961SB, LFX23961ST, LFX23961SW, LFX23965SB, LFX23965ST, LFX23965SW, LFX25950SB, LFX25950SW, LFX25950TT, LFX25960SB, LFX25960ST, LFX25960SW, LFX25960TT, LFX25961AL, LFX25961SB, LFX25961ST, LFX25961SW, LFX25971SB, LFX25971ST, LFX25971SW, LFX25975SB, LFX25975ST, LFX25975SW, LFX25980ST, LFX28977SB, LFX28977ST, LFX28977SW, LMX219781ST, LMX21981ST, LMX21984ST, LMX25981SB, LMX25981ST, LMX25981SW, LMX25984SB, LMX25984ST, LMX25984SW, LMX25985SB, LMX25985ST, LMX25985SW, LMX28983ST, LMX28987ST, LRDC20731WW, LRFC21760ST, LRFC21760SW, LRFC25760ST, LRFD21855ST, LRFD22850SB, LRFD22850ST, LRFD22850SW, LRFD22850TT, LRFD25850SB, LRFD25850ST, LRFD25850SW, LRFD25850TT, LRFD25850WW, LRSC26910SW, LRSC26912SW, LRSC26912TT, LRSC26915SB, LRSC26915SW, LRSC26915TT, LRSC26920TT, LRSC26922TT, LRSC26923SW, LRSC26923TT, LRSC26925SW, LRSC26925TT, LRSC26940SB, LRSC26940ST, LRSC26940SW, LRSC26940TT, LRSC26941SB, LRSC26941ST, LRSC26941SW, LRSC26944SW, LRSC26950ST, LSC24971ST, LSC26945SW, LSC26945TT, LSC27918ST, LSC27918SW, LSC27926SB, LSC27926ST, LSC27926SW, LSC27926TT, LSC27931SB, LSC27931ST, LSC27931SW, LSC27935SB, LSC27935ST, LSC27935SW, LSC27937SB, LSC27937ST, LSC27937SW, LSC27950SB, LSC27950ST, LSC27950SW, LSC27970ST, LSC27990TT, LSC27991TT, LSFX213ST, LSMX214ST, LSSC243ST
46-9990, 9990, CLS30320001
GOLDEN ICEPURE RWF1000A, PurePlus PP-RWF1000A, Pure Line PL-800, Refresh R-9990, Waterfall Filter WFC2001, Tier1 RWF1051, Dista DWF-10, Excelpure EP-LT600P®, HDX FML-2, EcoAqua EFF-6003A, AQUA CREST AQF-FF03, Waterspecialist WS-F03, Maxblue MB-F03, Filterlogic FL-RF03
*The following claims have not been tested and certified by NSF: compatibility claims.
The above statement is accordance with the NSF General Policy 25. Please note the certification information is only applicable to Waterdrop, not representing other brands on this page.
**The above brands do not source or sponsor the water filter. The manufacturers' names and model numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
The manufacturer is Hong Kong Ecoaqua Co., Limited. Made in P.R.C
How is Waterdrop replacement water filter different from the original brand?
- 1. Filtration performance: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
- 2. Filter life: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same filter life as the original brand.
- 3. Price: Waterdrop water filter is a cost-effective choice. Its price is much lower than that of the original brand.
- 4. Compatibility: Waterdrop replacement water filter is perfectly compatible with the original-brand refrigerator.
- Our team values customer's feelings and provides you with products that are eco-friendly. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance.
What substances does LG® LT600p® water filter remove?
- This Waterdrop refrigerator water filter adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to reduce 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, etc.
How often should the filter be replaced?
You will need to change your refrigerator water filter every six months or 300 gallons, as:
- It produces great-tasting and great-smelling water.
- It helps reduce fine particles and sediment from the water.
- It prevents unabsorbed water contaminants and newly formed bacteria from being reintroduced into your drinking water.
- It prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser.
- Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water.
How to install this LG® 5231JA2006A water filter?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
- Grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off the connector.
- Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated.
- Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes to clean the system and prevent sputtering.
Does the taste of filtered water contain a lot of chlorine?
- LT600p® water filter has been tested to reduce 97% of chlorine, make sure to follow them before use instructions after installation makes sure to run the water freely for a couple of gallons.
Does the LG® LT600p® water filter remove fluoride?
- It can reduce some fluoride but not all of it, you have to have a reverse osmosis system to reduce it.
Does the water filter out nitrates?
- Our Waterdrop Advanced Series water filters are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF Standard 53 for material safety and structural. They can not filter out nitrates but can reduce specific health-related contaminants for cleaner water: 99.6% of Lead, 99.99% of Cyst, 96.6% of Benzene, 98.4% of Carbofuran, 96.6% of Endrin, 97% of Chlorine, taste and odor for great-tasting water that stimulates your palate and made of lead-free material for worry-free drinking experience.
Do l need to remove the LG® 5231JA2006A water filter prior to descaling equipment?
- Yes, reduce filter prior to descaling and inspect for integrity. If needed replace it with a new water filter.
Why are there black specks in the water or why does my water taste funny?
- Waterdrop Replacement for LG® 5231JA2006A water filters are made from the purest carbon blocks. When the filter ships it bounces around and knocks carbon granules loose from the block. These little carbon granules are called fines. All of the quality filters in the market place require preliminary flushing to reduce the carbon fines. Some systems may need to be flushed more than once. This is especially if you have the scale or lime water. If you go on vacation and do not use your filtered water for several days, flush the system again to reduce any stagnant water.
Must the filter be changed every 6 months?
- Yes. The lifespan may vary based on your water conditions. Usually, you need to replace the filter every 6 months or sooner if water flow is reduced or if there is heavy sediment/rust sediment Over-used filters will degrade the filtration performance.
Can I clean my fridge water filter for reuse?
- We recommend replacing a new fridge water filter. Because if you choose to clean the old filter, it is more difficult for users to check whether the filter has been expired. But if your filter has already expired, after dumping all the debris from the old tube, the filter may no longer good as it used to be. This filter can no longer reduce harmful substances, residual chlorine, lead, heavy metals, and other substances in the water. So we recommend replacing a new fridge water filter on time, this way is more convenient and faster.
Upgraded NSF certified refrigerator filter
- Tested by NSF 53 to reduce 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, and 96.6% of endrin.
- Tested by NSF 42 to reduce 97% of chlorine, sediment, rust, turbidity, bad taste and odor.
- Tested by NSF 372 for lead-free material. The safety of the product and drinking water is our concern.
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42&53&372 in model EFF-6003S for the reduction of lead, cysts, benzene, carbofuran, endrin, chlorine, bad taste and odor, etc.
Perfect fit & no water leaks
- The filter perfectly fits LG®.
- The full compatibility reduces water leaks to almost none.
Coconut shell carbon block
- Harnesses the power from Sri Lankan coconut shell to make our carbon block filter.
- The high absorption rate of chlorine, bad taste and odor is one key reason why we excel.
Sells directly from the factory
- Selling directly from the factory to you with no resellers pocketing the money.
- Cheaper than OEM filters because there’s no brand tax added to the price.