Fisher & Paykel 836848 Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter by Waterdrop
NSF 42 & 372 Certified
NSF 42 certified for reducing 97% of chlorine, sediment, bad taste and odor.
100% compatibility guarantee, works exactly like the original filter without water leakage.
Quality performance with a wallet-saving price.
Selected carbon block effectively reduces impurities in water.
Provides 6 months or 300 gallons of refreshing water.
Replacement models: Fisher & Paykel 836848, 836860, WF296, E522B, EFF-6017A, E402B, E442B, RF90A180DU, PS2067635, Ice pure RWF2400A, Tier1 RWF1080. Please check the full list below for more details. The manufacturer's names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
**The above brands do not source or sponsor the water filter. The manufacturers' names and model numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
NSF 42, 372
300 gallons (1136 liters) / 6 months
0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
20-100 psi (140-689 kPa)
38-100 °F / 0.6-38 °C
How is Waterdrop replacement water filter different from the original brand?
1. Filtration performance: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
2. Filter life: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same filter life as the original brand.
3. Price: Waterdrop water filter is a cost-effective choice. Its price is much lower than that of the original brand.
4. Compatibility: Waterdrop replacement water filter is perfectly compatible with the original-brand refrigerator.
Our team values customer's feeling and provids you with products that are eco-friendly. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance.
What substances does this filter remove?
This Waterdrop refrigerator water filter adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to remove 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, cysts, rust, corrosion, sediment, turbidity, etc.
How often should the filter be replaced?
You will need to change your refrigerator water filter every six months or 300 gallons, as:
• It produces better-tasting and better-smelling water.
• It helps remove fine particles and sediment from the water.
• It prevents unadsorbed water contaminants and newly formed bacteria from being reintroduced into your drinking water.
• It prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser.
• Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water.
How to install this refrigerator water filter?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
1. Grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off the connector.
2. Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated.
3. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes to clean the system and prevent sputtering.