The Waterdrop WDP-644845 is compatible with following model numbers:
Bosch Ultra Clarity
Filter Models: 644845, 9000194412, 9000 077104
Refrigerator Models: B22CS30SNS, B22CS30SNS-01, B22CS50SNS, B22CS50SNW, B22CS80SNS, B26FT70SNS, BORPLFTR10
Odoga WFEK0002, Tier1 RWF1180, Best Choice Water Filters BCF79, UpStart WF-644845, PUREPLUS PP-RWF3100A, Aqua Fresh WF279
*The following claims have not been tested and certified by NSF: compatibility claims.
The above statement is accordance with the NSF General Policy 25. Please note the certification information is only applicable to Waterdrop, not representing other brands on this page.
**The above brands do not source or sponsor the water filter. The manufacturers' names and model numbers have been used for reference purposes only.
The manufacturer is HongKong Ecoaqua Co., Limited. Made in P.R.C
How is Waterdrop replacement water filter different from the original brand?
- 1. Filtration performance: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
- 2. Filter life: Waterdrop replacement water filter has the same filter life as the original brand.
- 3. Price: Waterdrop water filter is a cost-effective choice. Its price is much lower than that of the original brand.
- 4. Compatibility: Waterdrop replacement water filter is perfectly compatible with the original-brand refrigerator.
- Our team values customer's feeling and provids you with products that are eco-friendly. Please enjoy our innovative design and excellent filtration performance.
What substances does this filter remove?
This Waterdrop refrigerator water filter adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to remove 99.2% of BPA, 96.6% of estrone, 95.2% of phenytoin, 94.4% of ibuprofen, 96.2% of naproxen, 97.2% of nonyl phenol, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, etc.
How often should the filter be replaced?
You will need to change your refrigerator water filter every six months or 300 gallons, as:
- • It produces better-tasting and better-smelling water.
- • It helps remove fine particles and sediment from the water.
- • It prevents unadsorbed water contaminants and newly formed bacteria from being reintroduced into your drinking water.
- • It prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser.
- • Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water.
How to install this refrigerator water filter?
No. All of the filters we manufacture can sit on your shelf until you need them. We recommend that you
keep them in a cool, dark, dry location.
Do I need to lubricate the gaskets on my filter and receiver?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
- 1. Grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off the connector.
- 2. Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated.
- 3. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes to clean the system and prevent sputtering.