- The three-stage composite filter uses a sediment PP membrane, an activated carbon block, and a reverse osmosis membrane with an accuracy of 0.0001 μm.
- Reduces most impurities and improves the taste of water.
- Provides you with 24 months or 2,200 gallons of clean filtered water.
- You can replace the filter in 3 seconds with a single twist. No tools are required.
WD-G2MRO Filter for waterdrop G2 Series Reverse Osmosis System
Replacement for WD-G2-B & WD-G2-W reverse osmosis filtration system
Regular price $89.99
Sale price $89.99 Regular price
Item model number
(diameter * height):
4.9* 15 inches
Reverse osmosis membrane, Activated carbon block, PP cotton
Why does the filtered water taste weird?
1) The filter is about to expire. Check the indicator reminder to confirm if it is about to expire. If so, replace it.
2) The system hasn’t been used for a long time. Turn on the faucet, and allow it to flush for a while before drinking.
What will happen if I do not change my filter when the filter life indicator light turns red?
Overused filters will degrade the filtration performance, causing contaminants to leak back into the water and affecting your health. It’s recommended to replace the filter if the filter life indicator light turns red.
Why is the filter life indicator still red after changing the filter?
You may have forgotten to reset the filter life indicator. Please reset the filter according to relevant installation instructions.
Composite water technology
- The composite filter uses a sediment PP membrane, an activated carbon block and a reverse osmosis membrane with an accuracy of 0.0001μm.
0.0001μm pore size RO membrane
- Intercepts most of the harmful substances in water.
- Provides up to 24 months or 2,200 gallons of clean water for you and your family, based on your water condition.
- Install the filter in 30 minutes.
- Replace the filter in 3 seconds.
- No need to call for a plumber.
Your purchase, your love
- At Waterdrop, we want to use Water4Smile as a platform to promote water stewardship and hopefully trigger wider industry action to make a change. We want first to achieve the vision of “Water for All.” - equal access to clean, safe and healthy drinking water for the whole society. Then raise awareness of sustainable uses of water. To reach this goal, we will continue putting effort and resources into our R&D division, and use innovation to bring fresh water that is socially equitable, environmentally sustainable and economically beneficial.