Is the Waterdrop F20 (ADQ73613401) the same as the genuine LG® LT800P water filter?
The Waterdrop F20 water filter is designed to replace LG® LT800P. The two products are functionally the same but different in brands, price, etc.
- NSF Certification: The LG® LT800P is NSF 42 certified, whereas the Waterdrop F20 is NSF 42,372 certified(the NSF 372 certification means the product use lead-free material).
- Affordability: Waterdrop F20 water filter costs only 1/3 of the original filter, and performs great, is a cost-effective choice.
- Filter life: The replacement water filter from Waterdrop has the same filter life as the original for about six months or 200 gallons as the original brand.
- Filtration performance: Waterdrop replacement water filter for LG® LT800P has the same effective filtration performance as the original brand, providing you with safe and healthy drinking water.
What substances does this filter for ADQ73613401 remove?
The water filter for ADQ73613401 adopts superior filtration material. It has been tested to reduce 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, etc.
What are the benefits of using a refrigerator water filter?
A refrigerator water filter could reduce lead and chlorine and other impurities in water produce water with great-tasting and great-smelling. It also prevents a decrease in water pressure from the dispenser and protects your refrigerator. Drinking filtered water from your refrigerator can save you over $600 a year as compared to the use of bottled water and help you live a greener life.
How often should the LG® LT800P ADQ73613401 water filter be replaced?
You will need to change the Waterdrop F20 ADQ73613401 water filter every six months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first. It may vary based on your water conditions.
How to install the Waterdrop F20 ADQ73613401 refrigerator water filter?
Installation is easy. The detailed steps are as follows:
- Remove the old water filter: Press the push button to open the filter cover, grasp the old filter, slowly rotate it 90° counterclockwise, and take it off from the connector and discard.
- Install the new filter: Align the new filter with the connector and insert the top of it into the filter holder. Slowly rotate it 90° clockwise until it is firmly seated. Push the filter cover until it clicks into place.
- Flush before use: Flush the water filter extensively for about 1-2 minutes before the first time of use to get rid of the loose black charcoals inside.
Why my Waterdrop replacement for LT800P water filter leaks?
If your water filter leaks, please assure the installation is accurate, and check the filter head and filter housing is destroyed or broken. You can also contact our customer service for help.
Why are there black particles in water in my first use of the refrigerator filter?
There may have loose carbon particles spill out from their blocks in the first time of use of the replacement filter. So we suggest you give a thoroughly flush of the replacement refrigerator filter with flowing water before you use it.
Will Waterdrop replacement for ADQ73613401 removes TDS or salt from the water?
NO, it doesn’t reduce TDS and salt. The water filter can reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor, 99.6% of lead, 99.99% of cysts, 96.6% of benzene, 98.4% of carbofuran, 96.6% of endrin, etc. If you need to reduce the TDS or salt in-home water supply, an RO (reverse osmosis) system could do a job.
Does this fit my LG® LSXC22326S refrigerator?
Yes. It is compatible with LG® refrigerator LSXC22326S, LMXC23746D, LMXC23746S, LMXS30746S, LMXS30756S, LMXS30776D, LMXS30776S, LMXS30786S, LNXC23726S, LNXC23766D, LNXS30866D, LPXS30866D, LPXS30866S, LPXS30876D, LSC22991ST, LSXC22336S, LSXC22386D, LSXC22386S, LSXS22423B, LSXS22423S, LSXS22423W, LSXS26326B, LSXS26326S, LSXS26326W, LSXS26336V , LSXS26366D, LSXS26366S, LSXS26386D, LSXS26386S, LSXS26466D, LSXS26466S, LUPXC2386N, LUPXS3186N, LMXS30776, LMXC24746S, LSXS27466. Check the compatible chart for detailed compatible refrigerator models.
I need a water filter cartridge with part number ADQ73613402, is this the right one?
Yes. The ADQ73613402 filter also known as ADQ73613401, ADQ73613408, ADQ75795104, Kenmore 9490, 46-9490, 469490, ADQ73613402, and more. Check the compatible chart for detailed compatible part numbers.
Can Waterdrop Replacement for LG® ADQ73613401 water filters be cleaned and reused?
No, we do not suggest you clean and reused it. Algae, sediment, minerals, bacteria and other impurities can build up in the refrigerator's hard-working filter. These substances cannot be completely cleaned out and may lead to health risks if you reuse them. The most convenient and quick way after it is expired is to replace it with a new filter.